The primary objective of South Carolina Hunters and Landowners for the Hungry is
to coordinate the distribution of venison from hunters to hungry people via an
integrated network of meat processors and food banks.
Hunters and Landowners for
the Hungry (HLFH) facilitates the efforts of hunters, conservation groups, businesses
and charitable organizations to benefit the needy in South Carolina.
We strongly believe that we can
make a difference here in South Carolina through our charitable efforts and we
know (and we need YOU to know!) that we could not do it without your help. If
you choose not to become a sponsor of Hunters and Landowners for the Hungry,
perhaps you would be willing to make a contribution.
AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS
- Recognized by the Dale Earnhardt Foundation
- 2012 South Carolina Secretary of State Angel Award
- United Way Program Excellence Award Cherokee County 2011/1014
- United Way Program Excellence Award Spartanburg County 2014
- Caring for the Carolina Award Harold Campbell 2016
- Salvation Army Community Award Cherokee County 2015